If your product is personalised, include a product preferences form. Creator will answer these questions when they submit their applications.
1. Create a product by clicking on Select Product.
Add your product photo, name, description and retail price. 🏷️
2. Add questions that creators need to answer. 📝
You can pick the most suitable from the list or add your own.
You can add as many questions as needed.
3. Turn on your product preferences form to include it in the brief.
Once your task is active, creators will start to apply for your task and answer your questions. 👩 👨The screenshot below shows how Billo creators will see the question on the mobile application when they apply to work on your task.
3. You will be able to view answers together with applications of the creators who showed their interest in working with your brand. There are 2 ways to find them:
Go to Tasks > (click on) Approve # creators
Simply go to Creators (on the toolbar on the left side of your screen)
Once you found a creator that is best for your task, just click on "Approve".
4. If you need to see your approved creator's answers, before shipping your product. 🚚
Go to Delivery > In the list, together with creators' addresses you will find the button "Answers" under their name > (click on) "Answers" > ship the product.
More articles that might be helpful: